- The courses are free of charge for applicants from public institutions.
- Applying for a workshop does not automatically entitle the applicant for participation.
- Please read the course descriptions carefully before you apply. Some courses require certain skills or bringing your own laptop.
- The majority of participants is selected on a first come first served basis, however:
- Applicants registering for more then two courses in one year may receive lower priority for any additional course that year.
- Applicants who previously registered for a course but did not show up may receive lower priority, especially if they did not cancel their registration in a timely manner.
- Registration deadlines:
- An Introduction to R for Data Visualization: 25th of April 2019 (registration closed)
- The Linux Command Line: From Basic Commands to Shell Scripting: 19th of May 2019 (registration closed)
- An Introduction to ChIP-seq Data Analysis: 16th of June 2019 (registration closed)
- All applicants will be notified about three weeks ahead of the events.
Currently not courses are open for registration.